96 2.2L S10

Where can I find fuel line supply routing info for a 96 2.2 L 4 cylinder from the fuel filter up to the motor. I need to replace the line on an s10

You should be able to see it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
noname wrote:

Did not get the info asking about a Hombre huh?
Lines come from the fuel filter on the drivers side frame rail. They go up the trannie hump to a larger hex fitting next to the firewall on the passenger side behind the fuel rail.
Bob
-