96 Bucik Century Electrical HELP!!!

"lost on island" wrote in news:12kpe43kvim1ba5 @corp.supernews.com:

replace both right side turn/park bulbs (3157).........i would go into more detail but i hear you need to get your car inspected

Reply to
KjunRaven

Ok... When my right blinker is on. If i turn on the parking lights or the headlights the right blinker stops working?

Any idea? Im wonder if the headlight switch is bad? Really odd the blinker works. Whats odd is the left side works when the parking/headlights are on. But the right doesnt.

This sucks i cant get my car inspected..

Reply to
lost on island