96 Buick Park Ave Vibration

On a uphill pull the car seems to shake a lot untill I press down on the gas to make the tranny shift into a lower gear then everything is fine. Someone told me it could be the eprom for the tranny downshift. Has anyone out there had the same problem and what did you do to fix it.Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dog

I concur. 9 times out of 10, a shudder under load is really a misfire. GW

Paul, py§ats wrote:

Bad plug wires.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh