96 Buick Park Ave Vibration

On a uphill pull the car seems to shake a lot untill I press down on the gas to make the tranny shift into a lower gear then everything is fine. Someone
told me it could be the eprom for the tranny downshift. Has anyone out there had the same problem and what did you do to fix it.Many thanks in advance.
I concur. 9 times out of 10, a shudder under load is really a misfire. GW
Paul, pyats wrote:
Bad plug wires.