96 Buick Riviera No Air Flow

Hi, I am having some heating/ac problems with my car. It started about a week ago and when the car started the heat did not come through the vents, well no air at all, the next day it worked, and then it went out again. So now it is 7 degrees outside and I have no heat. The inside of my windows are frosted from the cold and it is making it impossible to drive with not being able to see through the frost. The top of my dash by the windshield is warm which causes some of the frost in the front middle of the windshield to defrost, which someone told me is a sign that it is not the heater core that is the problem, So any ideas on what might be the problem? Anything would help I also a couple weeks ago hit a severe pothole which busted my tire and rim in the front passenger side, could this have caused something to come loose in the electronic parts or maybe a fuse short or something? I believe that this is near the passenger side seat by the door or where your feet would rest. Sorry I am not very car literate, but I need help I am freezing out here. And if so, is this something expensive or maybe I could do myself? Thanks Much for Any Help or Ideas Given....Melissa H.

Reply to
mhalley329

can u hear the blower motor (underneath the dash) operating when u turn the heat on?

Reply to
gobroncos