'96 C1500

I'm being offered a C1500 with 96000 miles. Although it seems to be in great shape, I am wondering if there were any issues with this year/model that I should be concerned about. Thanks.

--
Jeff Wald
" I can handle things, I'm smart - not like everybody says - not dumb,

In my opinion, and I am with a small company that sold over 2500 used vehicles last year, this is one of the years that GM produced the BEST v-8/ 5.7 engine Chevy ever made! Luck to you. s
Thanks. I forgot to mention it has a 6 cyl. Does that change your assessment?