96 GMC Sierra needs transmission mount, but which one?

Hello,

My work truck slams into reverse, goes in smoothly into drive. I'm thinking one of the mounts is bad because when it was really cold outside it wouldn't do it as hard. Maybe the rubber got harder. It's a 96 Sierra C3500 2wd automatic. Which mount should I be looking at? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
Rog