96 GMC Sonoma A/C evaporator removal

I am trying to replace the A/C evaporator on my Sonoma. I have a Haynes manual, but when it talks about removal of the blower/evap housing, it doesn't specifically mention where all of the bolts are. I suspect the one I am looking for is under the blower opening, but I'm not sure. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
triple-t