96 Grand Am intake manifold gasket replacement

While ago i had an intake manifold gasket replaced by dealership on my 96 grand am (3.1 engine at 60000 mi.). It started leaking again (at 105000 mi.) and i decided to change it myself this time.Someone posted
parts list needed for this job, but i couldn't find it anymore, so my question is what parts are needed for this(and gm part number if possible), and anything special i should know to perform gasket replacement( tips, pointers ,etc...) I also planned on replacing one of the fuel injectors while i'm at it.
Thanks for any help in advance...
hello youll need lower intake gaskets upper intake gaskets valve cover gaskets ( oh not to rude but im selling a set on ebay gm ones and could get you the rest too http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy07586980&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
egr valve and pipe gaskets oil pump drive o-ring coolant oil and filter rtv sealer locktite i can get you a copy of the service manual if that will help ,steve

Lower intake manifold gaskets Upper intake manifold gaskets Oil pump drive seal (you'll want to do this while apart) RTV Valve cover gaskets EGR gaskets Coolant Oil Oil filter

Unless they changed the seal on the Gen 3 blocks, it is the same part as a 85 S-10 2.8 distributor seal. For some reason not all parts stores list it. The felpro seal is around $1.27 Charles
AR said

Ian gave me a few pointers. I'm doing this right now on my 95 Chevy.
Rots of ruck, GI. I saw a buddy of mine do one recently; the job seems to suck; he had to remove both valve covers to do it (amongst many other under-hood parts). The "help" I'm trying to offer here is "if you can find someone else (besides the people you're not happy with) to do the job, spend the money and move on". :-/
--HC