96 Grand Am Windshield washer pump access?

Any ideas on how to access the windshield washer pump on a 1996 Grand Am. I've got the battery and the plastic piece above the fluid reservoir removed
and still no access. Do I need to remove the fender? Or the front headlight assembly and bumper?
Placement of the reservoir was not one of GM's better ideas imo.
For those who may not know, the washer reservoir (and pump?) is located behind the front bump/facia, but forward of the metal bulkhead that the radiator mounts on. Behind and below the driver's side headlamp assembly. The only part in the actual engine bay is the fill tube. Removed the battery thinking there would surely be an access hole in the metal bulkhead there, but no such luck. I have not removed the headlight assembly yet, but looking down, there seems to be sheet metal blocking that entrance point as well. I hate to yank the fender, but it's beginning to look like the only way in.
Please help. The weather is very sloppy now, and my wife is nagging me to death about this :(
Jim
George Jetson wrote:

I think you can access it from underneath by pulling the lower fascia panel. But it's been a while since I had to change one. I take it you don't hear the pump running, and have tested it using another voltage source?
--
Steve W.