'96 Pontiac Bonneville SE

Hey everyone. I just bought a 1996 Bonneville SE. I was told by the dealer that it had Keyless Entry on it, but no remotes came with the car. Is there any way I can tell if the car came with this option? I have instructions on how to program a new remote for the car, by jumping 2 wires at the datalink connector under the dash, but I don't want to damage anything if there actually isn't a keyless entry unit in the car. Also is there a website where I can punch in my VIN number and get a list of everything that my car came with from factory?

Thanks again everyone.

Reply to
80 Knight

Shep

I thought you had a 91 SSE?

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,289 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

I did, but I sold it to my sister and bought a '97 Olds Cutlass Supreme, but I don't like it at all, so I am selling it and I bought a '96 Bonnie instead.

Harryface ?Ø

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,289 miles
Reply to
80 Knight

Thanks for the info.

Reply to