'96 Pontiac Bonneville SE

Hey everyone. I just bought a 1996 Bonneville SE. I was told by the dealer that it had Keyless Entry on it, but no remotes came with the car. Is there
any way I can tell if the car came with this option? I have instructions on how to program a new remote for the car, by jumping 2 wires at the datalink connector under the dash, but I don't want to damage anything if there actually isn't a keyless entry unit in the car. Also is there a website where I can punch in my VIN number and get a list of everything that my car came with from factory?
Thanks again everyone.
On "most" Gm cars of that era the keyless entry reciever/module is located under the rear package shelf. You might find the info on your id equip plate either in the glove box or on the spare tire cover or under the deck lid, then it has to be decoded.

-
Thanks for the info.

I thought you had a 91 SSE?
I did, but I sold it to my sister and bought a '97 Olds Cutlass Supreme, but I don't like it at all, so I am selling it and I bought a '96 Bonnie instead.
I thought you had a 91 SSE?