96 Pontiac Transport serpentine belt tensioner problem

Hello, My serpentine belt started squealing recently and I noticed that the belt has started to rub against the side of the engine. It appears that the tensioner assembly is causing the serpentine belt to run out of line with the other pulleys.Its still tensioning but looks like the spring assembly is wearing out. It looks like the assembly is held in by one bolt butI wonder how easy it is to replace this assembly?..given that it is under tension. Thank you for any help.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Shep