96 Transport horn and seatbelt buzzer not working

My 96 Transport's horns do not work, and also the seatbelt/headlights/key in buzzer do not work. All fuses good...I did find a fried fuseable link behind the windshield
washer reservoir. Replaced it and it neither blew again or solved the problem. Any ideas anyone?....I am off to buy the Haynes manual to see the wiring diagram. Thanks Chuck