96 Transport trailer wiring?

I need some info on how to hoop up my trailer harness to the brake/riding/turn signal lights. Anyone done this and where is the easiest access point to splice and attach my harness? All ideas/suggestions appreciated.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

under the vec. is the wireing harness that goes up to your lights unplug this and install the one inline for this vec. most car part stores have these in stock and then you dont have to cut any wires and soldier any wires either

Reply to
MegroeG