96 Transport..Where the heck is the wiper motor?

I cant for the life of me find, much less see where the heck the wiper motor is on this vehicle. I want to resolder the contacts before winter sets in.
Any instructions greatly appreciated?
Brent
Its up under the front cowling, above the engine.

in engine compartment sitting just above the engine as "no name" said