97 blazer v6

Hi while i was driving into work this morning my blazer suddenly lost power on the highway. I pulled over waited a minute and it started fine and i was off again. It did the exact same thing 2 weeks ago and
i had it into the shop(dealer unfortunately). They said the problem were dirty injectors so they cleaned them and said it should be fine. Any ideas on what might be the problem?
Thanks very much..
p.s. i have vowed never to return to this garage again sine it's not the firts time they have misdiagnosed a problem. I honestly believe it is intentional to get me back in there, however that is a whoole other story :-)

Lost power as in when the gas was pushed it didn't want to move or like electricity power?
Guesswork at best, start by changing fuel filter [s] Good fuel flow is important. Ignition problems usually have a feel of their own. { Engine shakes, hard starting, frequent stalls } The best test for a fuel system is to climb a steep hill. If the engine cuts out climbing hill, probably a fuel problem. Another clue for fuel filter is highway driving, if you drive for an hour or so, than have power loss, could be filter. Driving around town gives filter a chance to " catch up " with demand. Steady highway driving = steady demand for fuel.
AW comon.. There is no float bowl in a fuel injected engine. Fuel supply has to be constant in the loop...

their
hill,
iit lost power as in gas :-(

Start with the fuel filter. If that doesn't help, try to determine if it's gas or ignition. Faulty ignition causes sputter, shake, and loss of power.
Fuel problems show up climbing hills Have a garage hook up a fuel pressure guage to insure the injectors are getting enough pressure.

I believe that my 97 Bravada does the same thing.
The behavior I have noticed seems to be heat related, but I have not yet figured out exactly how. It started last summer, after 20 minutes of driving, followed by about 20 minutes of being shut off, another 10 minutes of driving it would die. Switching the ignition off, then starting it, it would be fine for a few minutes, then die again.
On a 150 mile trip, daytime, AC on, it was fine until the last 10 miles, then, at 70 MPH, it just died. Switch off (still rolling down the interstate) then restart, run fine, but die again in 10 minutes. The trip back, at night, cool enough for no AC, it got all the way back without a problem.
No trouble codes, no warning lights, nothing. My best guess right now is the crank sensor, but it is only a guess.
i know it sounds funny, but remove the battery cables and clean them good. real good even though they look good on the outside. fixed my 1999 tahoe with exactly same symptoms. the starter would even turn over good, so i thought no way, but it solved the problem. This was shown to me in another group first. john

fine
enough
the
you know, my car did kinda the same thing, only it would die randomly.. turned out it was the fuel pump.
Then the car would hesitate and sputter up hills, and on trips .. I replaced the fuel filter .. no difference, change out the plug wires, poof, life was back into my horses (then I decided to change the plugs for the hell of it)