97 Bonneville Chuging

I have a 97 Bonneville 3.8 Supercharge. I have been slowly losing the effect of the supercharger for awhile now but today I felt something different. At about 4000 RPMs it feels like a governor is coming on. On the highway at highway speeds it just chugs along. The fuel pressure is fine when it is hesitating. The air filter has just been replaced, and it doesn't appear to be an ignition problem. It seems as if there is too much fuel at high RPMs. Can anyone help? I'm not sure what to do next.

Thanks in advance

Steve

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

Reply to
Brenda & Steve

Brenda & Steve a écrit :

I know sometimes they will do this somewhere between 180 and 210 kilometres per hour, I am not very happy about that, 210km/h should be near 4000r/min in 4th gear I would think...

Reply to
Max

Reply to
Paul