97 Buick Century Flasher/Turn Signal module location

Can anyone help with the location of the flasher/turn signal module? I've looked "on the firewall near the steering column", not much room there with all the computer module hookups. Is it one of those square modules
in the underhood fusebox? Thanks much. Mitt
Manual describes it as "Below left side of the IP, mounted on the multipurpose bracket, near the BCM". Looks like right about next to the steering column shaft, fairly high up..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada

On my 92 Chevy Cavalier, the turn signal flasher was a round can, mounted on a metal rib which made up the center console where radio and cigarette lighter is located (all to the right of steering column). HTH.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mitt) wrote in message

Thanks much for the replies/info. I'll look again. In hunting for info, I found that the real problem may actually be the hazard switch atop the steering column. Found this post for the same problem on an Intrigue. Acts the same way.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&safe tive&selmN9b.475820%24YN5.323851%40sccrnsc01
Thanks again, it is still useful info.