97 Buick LeSabre ABS light always on

I used to see this dash light on occasionally, but now it's been on for a whole week. What to do?

Alan Illeman wrote:

Take it to a shop and have the ABS codes scanned. Then have whatever is causing the ABS failure repaired.
--
Steve W.

Choices: Go to a reputable mechanic Put a piece of black tape over the light so it does not bother you any more. Sue you parents for not educating you

Do the scan to try and locate which wheel has a problem. On my 1997 Park Avenue the wire fromthe left rear wheel sensor rubbed agains the floor under the rear seat and finaly wore through. Could be a bad wire, connection, or wheel sensor.