97 buick park avenue strating problem

I have a '97 buick park avenue that quits every once in a while. It runs great for a while(1-2 weeks)and then dies and won't restart(it turns over but doesn't start)for sometimes 2 days. Sometimes it
restarts right away and runs for another week or so then dies and it repeats the same thing over and over. Any one got a clue what might be going on?? All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. chad
Chad wrote:

Three things come to mind. Crank sensor, cam sensor, ignition module.
On my old '91, it would conk out when hot. Then restart after an hour or so. That was the crank sensor. On another time, it was the ignition module. The coil pack will make it run badly, and the cam sensor also.
---Bob Gross---
Could be PCM too.