97 Cadillac SLS climate control problem

To all,

I've got a '97 Seville SLS with the dual climate controls. When the climate tempurature is set close to the outside temp, the driver's side cooling unit sometimes flakes out and blows hot air. It's sporadic, and I just got back from having it at the dealership for a day and they cannot find the problem. It won't do it for them, nor the other mechanic who's looked at it. There's a CD player in the trunk that acts up sometimes..could that possibly be causing electrical weirdness and the heat/air conditioning switching that I see??

Any suggestions??

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
eye guy