'97 Cavalier

Recently replaced the valve cover gasket and now I have an emission secondary control error code. I may have pulled the wire coming from the O2 sensor on the exhaust manifold pipe. This has a 2.2L engine. Any ideas.
Can I read this sensor with a DMM and if so what kind of voltage or resistance will it indicate once it is at operating temperature?
Take it to an Autozone and have them read the code out. It could be anything. You need the code to determine....

O2
Larry Ramby wrote:

Hi...
According to my Haynes manual (different GM engine, but might be generic enough) the output should be constantly fluctuating between .1 and 1 volt.
Take care.
Ken