97 Cavalier: How to open up dash

I want to install a stereo into my 97 Cavalier. I need to know the procedure for opening up the dash. The bezel that surrounds the radio also envelopes the entire instrument cluster.

--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft

"Steve Mackie1" wrote: > Without looking up specific details: > > Look for screws, remove them, yank (really hard) on bezel to > remove. > > Steve >
> > >I want to install a stereo into my 97 Cavalier. I need to > know the > >procedure for opening up the dash. The bezel that surrounds > the radio also > >envelopes the entire instrument cluster.
have to take off or at least loosen dash board. screws at each door and in the glove box (rectangular hole) there is 2 screws. lift the dash and u will see 2 screws from the top going down that have to come out then just pull on it and it will unclip.