97 Chevy Malibu starting problems

1). Anyone know where the gas gauge fuse is located on a 97 Chevy Malibu?

(2). A month or two ago I'd try to start my car then it would die and the theft light would come on would have to wait a little while

till the light went off then it would start up. I never did anything and the problem went away now when I try to start my car if the gas gauge goes up on the start position my car would start and run fine. On the other hand if the gauge dosent go up when the key is turned to the start position I'd just have to keep turning it back and forth till it

went up otherwise it would start up then die right afterwards. My problem now is that it wont go up anymore and will not start w/o it dieing afterwards any help would be greatly apperciated thank you

Reply to
bearboy79