97' Chevy S10 AC

I had Freon added to my AC and it drops 30degrees but it takes a long time to cool off. Do you think the Freon is leaking out or is there another component that could cause this?
Thanks, Gary
I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

If you have a 4-cylinder with 5-speed & drive a lot in 5th, the rpm's are v-e-r-y low. Staying in 4th for a while (w/out over-revving, of course--maybe even drive slower for a while longer) should up the engine AND ac rpm's and cool off more quickly. HTH, s