'97 Park Ave Ultra

The turn signal switch (L side only) only works part time. The dealer wants nearly $500 to replace same. I ccould do the work if I knew how to access the switch. I have removed the Torx screws from the plastic steering wheel housing but this housing refuses to budge, probably because there are clips to retain it. Can anyone tell me the location of these clips and how to defeat them?

Reply to
TomK

It looks like you're supposed to remove the steering wheel to replace that switch..

Reply to
Robert Hancock