97 suburben 454 check engine light on after new cam install ?

I just installed a new ISKY cam shaft and all new lifters in this 454. After this was done the check engine light came on . The read out says its "on board computer controlled ignition /missfire" ? The cam is a high
performance cam but was told that no other mods were needed for this cam application.I also replaced the cap,roter and plugs. I did fail to replace the spark plug wires though? DUH.. And the were pretty dry and cracking. Any sugestions before i take it to the dealer would be helpfull.. Other then the light on it seems to be runningv fine. THANKS BOB...
You'd really have to get the codes to find out what the problem is.

Will the reader at the auto zone get the codes i need, because that is what i did when it said"on board computer controlled ingnition/missfire" . I thought that was what they read on the devise they pluged in under the dash? Should i go back and do it again and ask for the codes? THANKS BOB.
Description is nice, but the actual code(s) is better.

Thanks steve i got the code it is p1345 thanks for the help!!!! Bob..
Makes sense now Here's a few things to check:
Loose or missing distributor hold down bolt Loose CMP sensor caseing a variance in the sensor signal Incorrectly installed distributor, possibly one tooth off in either direction. Loose distributor rotor. Excessive freeplay in timing chain and gear assembly.
Steve