Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Corvette Z06 GT1: When Is More Too Much?
Meanwhile, in an alternate universe... Corvette Z06 GT1: When Is More Too Much? 28, 2009, 7:32 am Corvette Z06 GT1: When Is More Too Much? By Ezra Dyer The GT1 Championship Edition is a style package...
1
1

1997 40th anniv b'ville ssei
hi, i have had an eye out for a 40th anniv bonneville for a while and i got some thing even better... it is a 1997 boneville ssei. that is right, it is a boneville according to the title :) i'll...
6
6

The New GM
Nearie dawn of a new GM. When the gong show in DC decides how much more taxpayer bilking for GM they can get away with they will announce a new GM.... Behind door #1 we have: Government Motors with...
1
1

Dodge Charger or Chevy Camaro
I like the spaciousness of the Charger, but since the Camaro is a two- door, the back seat is a little smaller, and the trunk space is almost laughable. I don=92t really think I=92ll need the big...
7
7

GM Spending Federal Bailout Billions on 'Operating Expenses,' Specific Accounting Unclear
GM Spending Federal Bailout Billions on 'Operating Expenses,' Specific Accounting Unclear Motors' steady slide toward bankruptcy protection despite the government's massive rescue efforts raise the...
1
1

92 Roadmaster Radio Replacement
I am changing out the radio and need some instruction on how to remove the dash faceplate to get to the radio. Anybody know how to do it? I can't find any screws and it seems to be solidly attached to...
1
1

GM - T- Minus 3 days
Well, todays loss was just over 20% for Government Motors stock with huge sell off numbers, churning at 7 times average volume. Someone is dumping a lot of GM stock. Finally sinking in that bankruptcy...
4
4

For GM, bankruptcy will be a two-edged sword
Any way you slice it they want their hands in our pockets for *more* bailout money. When will they just be allowed to die? For GM, bankruptcy will be a two-edged sword reorganized company will face...
1
1

GM to take back 5 Delphi plants, contract details show
More bribes for the UAW GM to take back 5 Delphi plants, contract details show News May 26, 2009 - 4:18 pm ET UPDATED: 5/26/09 5:38 DETROIT -- General Motors has agreed to assume ownership of five...
1
1

Uncle Sam Gives UAW $10 Billion for VEBA, 17.5% of GM, $2.5 Billion Cash, $585 Million Per Year
The UAW's bribe. Uncle Sam Gives UAW $10 Billion for VEBA, 17.5% of GM, $2.5 Billion Cash, $585 Million Per Year Wall Street Journal [ reports theterms of the United Auto Workers (UAW) deal with the...
2
2

U.S. Expected to Own 70% of Restructured G.M.
U.S. Expected to Own 70% of Restructured G.M. ? The government will hold a large share of General Motors after the company emerges from bankruptcy protection, and will provide G.M. with about $50...
3
3

abs codes on 04 lesabre
hi, the car was hit on the front left side in a minor incident. replaced strut knuckle hub rotor and pads. a few weeks later abs codes started to intermittently being thrown. the codes are: C1225 -...
3
3

Bankruptcy for G.M. Would Tax the Experts
Bankruptcy for G.M. Would Tax the Experts ? The decline of General Motors may be putting thousands of auto workers and managers out of work, but it will be putting a lot of lawyers to work. How many...
1
1

[SOLVED] 454 TBI Swap, idle issues, no voltage to check engine light
Please help! I recently swapped in a 454 TBI from a 1992 GMC Suburban into my 86 GMC pickup. I was able to get the entire motor, wiring harness, and computer from the donor Suburban. The motor starts,...
7
7

gm autos
my guess The rules of this newsgroup 1. Be negative on all posts 2. make up all facts 3. if you dont agree call people names. seems like 2nd grade stuff, its been almost 70 years since i was in 2nd...
2
2