98-99 Park Avenue Recall

Hello, I took my Buick to be fixed for the recall, The recall stated for those that dont know That GM has a faulty Fuel regulator, and could cause the 3800 to backfire, doing damage to the Intake Manifold or fuel injectors. Well I took mine in the dealer told me it would only take 30mins. To replace the fuel regulator.. My problem is now whem i start the engine it takes the car longer to start up.. as to befor they changed the regulator.. ANy in put would help is this due to a new regulator or what??

99 Park Avenue 99kmiles

-- Jay Smit

Reply to
Jay Smit