'98 Aurora stalls at idle

Had throttle body serviced because it was a little sticky. The car seemed fine after I picked it up, however a couple days later it hesitated very briefly, then the Svc.EngineSoon light came on. Still ran fine until later that night when it began stalling whenever I let my foot off the gas and it dropped into idle. I did the relearn TPS and Idle business which sure enough got it back to normal, but only until after my first test ride, by which time the whole cycle started over again. Any thoughts? thanks, Dave

Reply to
NokNokMan