98 Cevy Venture. Hesitating and has bad smell when this happens

Has any one had this problen or might no what is wrong?

Someone poured fish oil in your gas tank.

I had the same problem. It was water in the gas. It occurred mostly when parked nose down on a slope overnight, which seemed to concentrate the water at the intake end of the tank.
First try some gas line antifreeze first. Then new plugs & wires if they are old.
--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft