98 Cevy Venture. Hesitating and has bad smell when this happens

Has any one had this problen or might no what is wrong?

Reply to
ejar

Someone poured fish oil in your gas tank.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I had the same problem. It was water in the gas. It occurred mostly when parked nose down on a slope overnight, which seemed to concentrate the water at the intake end of the tank.

First try some gas line antifreeze first. Then new plugs & wires if they are old.

Reply to
Denis Roy