’98 Chevrolet Metro LSi

Hi. I have a 1998 Chevrolet Metro LSi (4-door) and I?m having some issues with it. My defogger does not work and the hear/air conditioner doesn?t work at all. When I push the A/C button the little light doesn?t even come on or anything. The motor fan is fine because my car never overheats and stays at a cool temperature (a normal one). Does anybody know what could be causing this? Is it the blower? I also tried replacing all of the fuses corresponding with the heat/air conditioner and it still won?t work. Thanks to anybody who can possibly help me out with this!

Steve

Reply to
spjones87