í98 Chevrolet Metro LSi

Hi. I have a 1998 Chevrolet Metro LSi (4-door) and Iím having some issues with it. My defogger does not work and the hear/air conditioner doesnít work at all. When I push the A/C button the
little light doesnít even come on or anything. The motor fan is fine because my car never overheats and stays at a cool temperature (a normal one). Does anybody know what could be causing this? Is it the blower? I also tried replacing all of the fuses corresponding with the heat/air conditioner and it still wonít work. Thanks to anybody who can possibly help me out with this!
Steve
‚úĖ