98 Chevy Malibu fuse problem

About a month ago, I noticed that I blew a #10 fuse in the fuse box under the hood that runs the gas gauge, temp. gauge, automatic lights, and the air conditioner. I replaced the fuse and everything was fine
until I turned on the air and it blew. I replaced it again and it lasted with air on for 3 days before blowing again when the air was turned on. I have now gone through about 8 fuses and they all blow as soon as the air is turned on. Any ideas? Im burning up and its only going to get hotter.

guage circuit is 20 amp and this doesnt have anything to do with ac on it. Only put in a larger fuse if you can verify it is suppose to have one.