98 GMC disable

I wont go into my reason why I need to do this but I have a 1998 GMC Jimmy I need to disable. I already have taken the starter relay out but I need to do
something that is easy to do, but hard for someone to find.
TIA

Wire up a switch to the ignition wire. Hide the switch somewhere on the vehicle.
Steve
Thanks but was looking for something simple but hard to find. I don't want to cut into any wire.

"Simple" and "hard to find" do not go hand-in-hand.
Steve
One of three things has to happen shut off spark shut off fuel shut off air supply
It is done.