98 GMC Safari

My friend's Safari is having a/c problems. She said that when she turns the air on the vents next to the steering wheel and the top vents on the passenger side don't blow any air, but that the vents under the dash on both
sides are still blowing air just fine. Also, the rear air is still working ok. My thought was a blown fuse. Does anyone else have any suggestions if this proves to be incorrect? Thanks for any advice.
--
Kevin Johnson

Look for a small vacuum hose disconnected possibly from the reservoir tank.

the
both
Thank you very much. I found a broken vacuum hose but for the life of me cannot find where it broke from. An assembly comes out from the dash area and has three vacuum hoses on it. One of the hoses has a plastic right angle attachment on it. This is the one that broke.
--
Kevin Johnson