98 Jimmy ABS codes

I read the codes from the ABS computer and I see:
C0226 (Left front wheel sensor missing) C0222 (Right front wheel sensor missing) C0223 (Right front wheel sensor erratic)
These codes appear with the Jimmy in park, just turned into RUN position.
I recently repaired the wiring on the RF wheel sensor wiring - looks like it's acting up. Any idea why the LF would show a code?
Thanks, Mike