98 jimmy no heat feet

The heater won't direct the heat down to the floor. Is there a fuse on the mode motor? If so where is it? thanx

I think that the air control actuators to select the outlets on this vehicle are vacuum-powered, even on the automatic A/C system..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
This just happened to me too. Had my other car in for a repair and as I was leaving, asked the mechanic if the "air door' on the heater was electrically actuated or vacuum?