98 jimmy no heat feet

The heater won't direct the heat down to the floor. Is there a fuse on the mode motor? If so where is it? thanx

Reply to
chuck

I think that the air control actuators to select the outlets on this vehicle are vacuum-powered, even on the automatic A/C system..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

This just happened to me too. Had my other car in for a repair and as I was leaving, asked the mechanic if the "air door' on the heater was electrically actuated or vacuum?

He said it was vacuum and usually when that happened, it was a broken vacuum line running up to a vacumm accumulator ball mounted on the underside of the hood, driver's side.

He walked me out to my Sonoma, we raided the hood and sure enough, the vacuum hose was broken at the black plastic ball on the under side of the hood. He replaced the short hose and now everything works great.

Hope this helps...

Reply to
Bob D