98 Park Avenue loose front bumper?

Hey all, just bought a 98 Buick Park Avenue and noticed the front bumper seems a bit loose. There is the black styrofoam stuff that looks like it was meant to tighten up the fit, but you can move the bumper up a bit. I don't know if it's a big deal, if it will rattle or cause premature damage or move around at high speeds, but I can't seem to find anyone with this issue so I thought I would ask here.

Reply to
Ranking

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep