98 venture head gasket resplacement

hello all,
I plan to change head gasket on 3.4 98 venture.
I'm reading that I need to take out passenger side strut bracket since it is just over the exhaust manifold. I know there is one bold just
under the engine mount torgue. Where are the other bolts and how big the braket is. how difficult it is to remove that bracket.
TIA, Ulas.