Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel line leak in 91 Gmc truck
I have been smelling gas around my truck when I park it. I looked underneath and there is a leak right near the top of the fuel tank on a hose connection where the hose goes to the fuel pump. That...
1
1

1988 park ave seat motor
recently my wife decided to move her seat to the far back position. (electric seat). now seat will not go forward or back. I had another conrol switch and tried it. no luck. I was able to put...
3
3

Taxpayer RED Alert
Looks like Government Motors wants $30B MORE of your moneys. Or is it $45B? Don't worry, Debit Obama puts it on the taxpayers credit card so you can pay with interest later. Who is bailing you out?...

Bailout costs of GM & Chrysler
Anyone know a good site that outlines how much these GM & Chrysler porkers have bilked from taxpayers so far? I see $17B here, $5B there, $4B over here, and loans forgiven talk and a bunch of stuff....

Handling a Downturn the Toyota Way [slideshow]
Handling a Downturn the Toyota Way [slideshow]
9
9

CHEVY
Whatever happened to Chevy ? When I was a teen/young man, you bought a CHEVY ! A CHEVY was the pride in many a suburban driveway. People waited outside the dealers to see the new year models. The,...
31
31

bailout money
everyone is concerned about the money going to gm to keep jobs AIG sent 90 bil to germany and china of their money from the bailout thats 3 or more times the money going to gm and not one american job...
15
15

EV1 Electric Car was CRUSHED by GM,,GM finds it has crushed itself, too
Old Klingon Proverb: "Revenge is a dish best savored cold" - Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan EV1 Electric Car was CRUSHED by GM, GM finds it has crushed itself, too
30
30

8 days left
Well it is 8 days left. Obama is making more rant about rebuilding GM and shafting bond holders and share holders. Bond holders to get next to nothing and the share holders so diluted toilet paper is...
2
2

GM Borrows Another $4 Billion As Bankruptcy Filing Looms
Lies, deceit, theft and crime in general does indeed pay-look at GM's theft of taxpayer money. GM Borrows Another $4 Billion As Bankruptcy Filing Looms Motors on Friday borrowed another $4 billion...
12
12

Re: U.S. pours $7.5 billion into auto lender GMAC
Having his head up his ass is business as usual for Georgy-Porgy. We can add bigotry to his list of many talents.
1
1

2004 Grand Prix - Fan Issue
My mom says the fan on her '04 Grand Prix will intermittently turn off and on - most notably in wet conditions. Unfortunately this isn=92t a constant occurrence. My girlfriend=92s =9201 Malibu had a...
3
3

Driving test
Everyone should be able to score at least 85 or above or you probably should not be driving.
8
8

Todays markets - 10 days left
Well look at todays markets, everyone is down but for GM. Does that mean another $100 to $170 Billion debt-tax dollars for corrupt auto?

gm autos
There a few in this group that hate GM and everything about it, have made many remarks in the negative about all of GM and anyone connected with it. Since i am Pro GM and a retired Salary worker 35...
22
22