99 Alero programming RKE

I bought a third RKE transmitter for my wifes 99 Alero for my daughter. I know I have to match all three in the same programming session. Anyone know the sequence to match the transmitters to the
car?
Soapm wrote:

According to the GM service manual, on that particular car, the transmitters are programmed with the scan tool only. Know any technicians at a GM dealership?
Ian
Looks like a Tech2 is needed to program this vehicle. Dealer trip is needed, unless you know someone with this GM diagnostic/programming tool...