99 Blazer Brakes

I just bought a 99 4x4 blazer and I am trying to change the rear disk brakes and have the disk turned. I got the calliper off as well as the bracket that holds the pads in but I can't get the disk off. Is there
something that I missed? I have already done the front brakes as well as the 4 ball joints.
Thanks Scott

The parking brake is a 'drum style' machined into the rotor 'hat'. You've got to back off the parking brake shoe, and then give it a try. Plan on replacing the parking brake shoes also. If the rotor is rusted to the hub, give it a couple good raps with a hammer to break it loose.