99 Blazer Trouble Code

Reply to
Shep
99 Blazer with Trouble Code P0121 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Range / Performance Problem. (there were no Pending Codes)

The freeze frame data code is P0122 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Low Input.

Is there a book I can buy or a site I can go to that will give more info about the trouble codes.

Used AutoXray EZ-SCAN 5000 / key on.

The car runs real good. The check engine light comes on and off.

Warren

Reply to
wyoung

Replace the sensor.