99 Blazer Trouble Code

99 Blazer with Trouble Code P0121 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Range / Performance Problem. (there were no Pending Codes)
The freeze frame data code is P0122 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Low Input.
Is there a book I can buy or a site I can go to that will give more info about the trouble codes.
Used AutoXray EZ-SCAN 5000 / key on.
The car runs real good. The check engine light comes on and off.
Warren
Subscribe to alldata.com has everything including trouble tree diagnostics.

-
Replace the sensor.