99 Blazer Trouble Code FIXED

99 Blazer with Trouble Code P0121 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Range / Performance Problem. (there were no Pending Codes)
The freeze frame data code is P0122 Throttle / Pedal Position Sensor / Switch A Circuit Low Input.
Is there a book I can buy or a site I can go to that will give more info about the trouble codes.
Used AutoXray EZ-SCAN 5000 / key on.
The car runs real good. The check engine light comes on and off.
The Haynes manual for that year had all the codes listed in it. Replaced the TBS sensor - cleared the code and all is well. The Autoxray 5000 ez-scan made the job easy. Got it from Autobarn for $399 with ez-update 400 and ez-pc 500. Great price and a good buying experience.