99 buick century

im baffled with this cooling system leak

I bet you cracked the thermostat housing. I've done it , it is easy to do.

bet you cracked the thermostat housing. I've done it , it is easy to do.
wrote:

what can i do if its this problem

If it is a cracked housing... get a replacement housing would be the logical answer. Perhaps you can repair a crack but I don't know how feasible that is.
A new housing is cheap. Junkyard item for sure. Don't try to fix cast aluminum.

A new housing is cheap. Junkyard item for sure. Don't try to fix cast aluminum. I posted at the botoom about ntb did they cause this?

What cooling system leak?