99 buick century

im baffled with this cooling system leak

Reply to
eg_feyen

what can i do if its this problem

Reply to
eg_feyen

If it is a cracked housing... get a replacement housing would be the logical answer. Perhaps you can repair a crack but I don't know how feasible that is.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

What cooling system leak?

Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
JRL

A new housing is cheap. Junkyard item for sure. Don't try to fix cast aluminum. I posted at the botoom about ntb did they cause this?

Reply to
eg_feyen