99 camaro drl module

In my 99 Camaro something has failed, and the headlights now stay on when the ignition is turned off. I replaced the DRL module, but the problem is still there. Can someone please tell me where the problem
is? Could it be the light sensor which is mounted in the A/C vent?
Thank you.
<DIV>&gt; In my 99 Camaro something has failed, and the headlights now stay on<BR>&gt; when the ignition is turned off.&nbsp; I replaced the DRL module, but the<BR>&gt; problem is still there.&nbsp; Can someone please tell me where the problem<BR>&gt; is?&nbsp; Could it be the light sensor which is mounted in the A/C vent?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thank you.<BR>&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp; A bad headlight switch could cause the lights to stay on. Try unplugging the switch.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=