99 camaro drl module

In my 99 Camaro something has failed, and the headlights now stay on when the ignition is turned off. I replaced the DRL module, but the problem is still there. Can someone please tell me where the problem is? Could it be the light sensor which is mounted in the A/C vent?

Thank you.

Reply to
Pete

A bad headlight switch could cause the lights to stay on. Try unplugging the switch.

Reply to
Mike