99 lumina unlock codes

:? MY 99 lumina was in shop, had sensor replaced, got it back, and radio is loc.......pushed buttons for code, came up 672 683 anyone able to help, would be greatly appreciated....I called the
800-537-5140 number like i saw on here, put in 202107 when prompted, and was told invalid
Try 1020
Enjoy.

"john14548" wrote: > :? MY 99 lumina was in shop, had sensor replaced, got it > back, and radio is loc.......pushed buttons for code, came up > 672 683 anyone able to help, would be greatly > appreciated....I called the 800-537-5140 number like i saw on > here, put in 202107 when prompted, and was told invalid
Try 1020
Enjoy