99 Park Avenue front end noise

any park avenue owners have problems with a popping sound or knocking noise in front end when going over bumps. I have had the engine mounts replaced,
new front struts with no luck. Any ideas, Thanks
My 98 PA did the same thing until I figured out what it was. The front coil springs sit in a rubber bushing that can get hard and dirt can accumulate on the top of the rubber. I jacked the car up in order to raise the last coil of the springs off the rubber as far as possible and then sprayed the area with silicone real good. You can do this with out removing the wheels. With the car jacked up you can reach in just above the tire and spray the entire area. I do that a couple of times a year and no more knocking when going over bumps. Mine did it mostly in the winter but doesn't do it at all any more. Hope this helps.