99 Regal strut mount replacement: how much?

I have a 99 Buick Regal that dealer says has wear in the strut mounts. On their advice, I am not replacing now but may have to downt the road. Estimate was $700+. Is this in the ballpark?.

No, assuming this is the front, it is 2.2 hours per side plus an alignment and parts.

-