99 Sunfire front signal light replacement??

Trying to replace the front passenger-side signal bulb on a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door. There are no external screws on the orange lens. (I'm used to the 'old' cars of the 80s and earlier, where removing 2 Phillips screws
would get you to remove the lens & expose the bulb.) Anyway, reaching underneath, everything is boxed in tighter than you-know-what. Is there a DIY solution, or is this a 2.7 (or worse) flat-rate at the local Generous Motors? (I knew I loved the 60s for a reason!) TIA for any helpful advice.

the bulb holders do just unscrew out of the lens assemblies, much easier then removing the whole thing, which is held in by 2 bolts, right side is easier to take off then the left.
It comes out from the back. If you take out the headlight on that side, you should be able to get at it fairly easily from above.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada