99' Sunfire GT Radio Unlock Code

Recently purchased a 99' Sunfire GT. Battery went bad and radio antitheft locked up. I do not know the unlock code. How can I find it? Thanks

Reply to
Randy Hardman

Take it to a dealer, I'm pretty sure the service dept can look it up..

Reply to
John Reece

Turn on the ignition. Push the #2 and #3 buttons on the radio. Record the numbers on the display. Push the am/fm buttons Record those numbers on the display.

Post the two sets of numbers back here, and I'll get you the unlock code.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Check the owners manual. Or a local friendly dealership Though often times they charge.

Reply to
Full_Name